Football House Plus Management
Tony Rallis is one of Australia's leading football agents and is a recognised player agent, licensed by the Football Federation of Australia and English Football Association.
Tony provides a comprehensive player agent and management service to football (soccer) players.
Tony aims to offer the best and comprehensive approach to all player management services he provides to every one of his clients for today, tomorrow and the future, by ensuring each client receives an honest appraisal, forthrightness in the contractual service process, professionalism and effective communication.
Tony is a Sports Management Professional who specialises in more than just agent arrangements to his clients, often acting as mentor and providing clients with insights on a wide range of subjects from career development to advice and assisting clients in managing there fund post football career. Tony also represents the player at contract negotiations and can arrange marketing and endorsement contracts for his elite clients.
Tony oversees the financial management and welfare of his clients and has overseen financial investment transactions, including property acquisitions and in many cases the development of such acquisitions.
In essence, Tony provides the essential fundamental functions performed by a sports agent in the following:
- Negotiating the playing contract
- Marketing the player to clubs
- Negotiating the player's endorsement contracts
- Financial planning referrals
- Career and post career planning
- Dispute resolution and tribunal support
- Risk management and legal issues
- Mentor and a sounding board for a player's concerns
- Career and investment advice
Further more, Tony specialises in the following player agent and management services:
- Represents Australian players to obtain trials and contracts at Australian A-League clubs
- Represents Australian players to obtain trials and contracts at clubs in the English, European, Asian and Middle Eastern markets
- Represents International players to obtain trials and contracts within Australia
- Career pathway & development plans for Australian under 18 players
- Referral of Australian youth players to specialised coaches and mentors